Part 1 - OOC Questions
What is your character's name, as it appears on the Character Selection screen? (If it includes any special Alt or ASCII codes, please include this in parentheses!):
Are you over 18? (We may make an exception for younger players, but would want to chat with you before a formal invite):
How long have you played WoW? Would you consider yourself a more casual or hardcore player?:
- Been playing WoW since BC, and started RPing in Wrath. I would be a hardcore player if I were still raiding but I Came to Epsi' from retail and my raiding days are over I think <3
Can you tell us a little about your roleplaying experience? Do you have a preferred style?:
- I am a mirror RPer and I try to be as descriptive as possible. I like anything ranging from simplistic and happy-go-lucky to mature and serious.
Please tell us a little about your previous guild experience. Have you ever been a guild leader or officer?:
- I have been the GM of three guilds, not including Co-leading Academia with Eli' which is my most recent venture and doing joint projects with Stormwind University.
Why would you like to join our guild and roleplay with us? What makes a guild atmosphere "good" for you?:
- I know I like a few players of SWU and the rest I'd love to get to know more about, and good people make for a great atmosphere and SWU has always recruited well.
Is this character an alt, or a main? We strongly prefer mains. If it is an alt, how can you assure us that you'll be an active member?:
- Centari is my main and I have played him since the Burning Crusade.
Part 2 - RP Questions
What is your full name and title?:
- Centari ||| Souli - Blood Knight Champion
What race do you identify as? What is your "class"? ((If either or both of these are outside of the normal game mechanics, please elaborate and provide a brief explanation!)):
- I am Sin'dorei and by 'class' I should be considered a Paladin, an Engineer, an Enchanter, and a Fisherman.
What is your profession, and what academic subject would you like to teach? Can you tell us a little about your expertise with this subject?:
- To be honest, I am not sure what Stormwind University could fully utilize from me but I offer wisdom on:
- The Light, and how to Zap with it.
- Engineering as I focus on Intra-Dimensional travel but had a wish to work on Inter-Dimensional travel through the Great Beyond.
- Mid-level enchanting.
Why do you wish to be a professor at Stormwind University? What can you as an individual bring to our University community to make it better?:
- I had a great time in Academia giving to the community and even though my wife has cancelled the project, I wish to continue my own endeavors in educating anyone who seeks the knowledge. Engineering needs to have a look that isn't more daunting than magic, let alone be looked at as something that isn't lesser than magic... And the Light should not be dogmatized, those would be my goals.
Please briefly describe a recent experience involving your profession or academic subject.:
- I have had several of Stormwind University see me at a Debate Night, and also attend one of my classes on The Light, and how to Zap with it. Both show my will and focus that I dedicate to any subject I wish to bare in mind.
How did you first discover Stormwind University? What interested you the most about us and led you to apply? :
- To be honest I have an Apprentice who has taught for Stormwind University long ago... I wonder where he is now... And then when I was Dean of Acacemia I had wonderful interactions with Stormwind University so I figured if I wish to teach still... I should do it with SWU.