The following is an ongoing work-in-progress to find better and more efficient ways to conduct our Intake Meetings without sacrificing quality and/or immersion for the event, as well as giving all attendees/participants more time to RP afterward!
All members are expected to have read this notice before attending the next Intake Meeting, fully prepared to observe these guidelines and behave accordingly going forward.
• FIRST AND FOREMOST!!! While attendance isn't mandatory, all members of the faculty and staff are definitely welcome to sit in and observe!
• As per usual, please have your questions for the evening's intake candidate prepared in advance and even pre-typed if possible!
• Everyone (including the Administrative Council, but NOT counting the presiding member and/or the Dean) will be restricted to a single question for the "first round", so as to facilitate the Intake Meeting's overall length of time elapsed.
• In the event that a follow-up question may be desired, please ASK FIRST (ICly), and furthermore, keep the follow-up question germane to the original question and answer provided.
• Your request for a follow-up question may be denied, but we will do our best to ensure that one may be asked. If the follow-up doesn't fall under the above criteria, it will be declined outright.
• Once everyone (who would like to ask a question) has had a turn - time permitting - the floor will recognize additional questions from those who may have more for the applicant.
• Solely at the Dean's discretion, the Department Head who presides over the department which the intake candidate will fall under may be called upon to lead the session.
• In such a case, the Dean will be present for the meeting, but only to ask questions.
• Only the Dean, the Department Head in charge, and people within that department will be called upon to ask questions - initially.
• If the meeting happens to run short, only THEN will the floor be opened to further questions by all other members present, administrative and otherwise.
• ALL Stormwind University faculty and staff members are welcome, but expected to observe in a professional, respectful manner.
• In character (IC) chatter is not appropriate during a business meeting and should be saved for social RP after the meeting or another day entirely.
• In character (IC) behavior has in character (IC) consequences. If a character is acting up during a meeting, they may be asked to leave. Not following such directives may result in further consequence.
• This should go without saying, but please keep Horny-on-Main behavior to a minimum in OOC chat during a meeting. This is the first OOC impression the applicant gets with our guild, and it’s a very important one. We have an NSFW channel in the discord.
Thank you all in advance for your observation and compliance with the above criteria. Your patience and understanding is also appreciated!
~ Amara & The Officer Team ~