There are benefits to being a "Member in Good Standing" in this guild.
These benefits are only available to guildies who 1) are not in violation of our rules; 2) Who have moved beyond the "Visiting Professor" (newcomer) status; and 3) Who have not been placed on the disciplinary "Probationer" rank.
These benefits include:
1) Access to the "Guild Benevolent Fund" in where the guild bank and/or officers/members pay for one month of game time.
2) Access to the SU Skype general chat.
3) Raid and/or dungeon slots for guild runs.
4) Access to the private Minecraft server.
5) Can make and/or host events. (Caveat: they do need to be proposed to the officer team for planning and scheduling considerations.)
6) Approval for membership in the Horde-side sister guild.
7) Access (when open) to the guild skype D&D games.
8) Access to the guild Cards Against Humanity private deck/game.
9) Access to the SU Fashion Dept. on the Fashion Empire game.
((Please note: this list can be added to or modified as needed. For any questions, please ask your officer team.))